Ruby A. Neeson Diabetes Awareness Foundation, Inc.
Celebrating Five Years of Community Outreach and Advocacy
- Nutrition Education and Counseling and Healthy Meal Planning and Cooking Classes
- Youth Health and Wellness Program
- Older-Adult Support Program
- Corporate Health and Wellness Program
- Financial Literacy Courses
- Caregiver Training and Education
- Fitness Classes: 'Dance-Away Diabetes with ZUMBA Fitness
- Walking Club: 'Walk This Way
- Holiday Sock-Dive: 'Sock-It to Diabetes
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Assistance
"Today, diabetes is now epidemic, according to the Centers for Disease Control, the National Institutes of Health, the American Diabetes Association and other national healthcare leaders." -Tim Holden- Member of the U.S. House of Representatives-Pennsylvania
Millions are living with diabetes mellitus. Ruby A. Neeson Diabetes Awareness Foundation Inc. is conscious of the growing needs of those affected by diabetes in the state of Georgia. We are devoted to adapting the foundation to successfully meet the emerging needs of the community and people we serve. Our mission and purpose provide comprehensive access to health care and social services to populations at high-risk for developing diabetes, and its complications. Our specific programs:
If you have a question about our programs, please do not hesitate to contact us.